How You Can Help
We are always looking for new volunteers.
If you feel you could help in any of the following ways then please email us email@example.com and we will put you in touch with our team who look after our Volunteers:
- Driving patients to appointments/meetings/outings.
- Help with shopping.
- Assisting with housework, washing and ironing.
- Transporting children to school and other activities.
- Providing time out so patients and carers are not house bound.
- Assisting with paperwork and financial and medical matters which can sometimes be daunting, overwhelming and confusing.
- Providing company and being somebody to talk to so people do not feel alone.
Events and Fundraising
Runs, Walks and Cycle Rides
Contact us below and we will put you in touch with our team who look after our Volunteers.
Organise Your Own Event
In addition to raising funds, events also create awareness about the Jersey Brain Tumour Charity and the services we can provide.
Anything from a small activity to a large event creates awareness, raises critical funds, and makes new friends.
Educating people about the many forms of brain tumours is an important part of the Jersey Brain Tumour Charity’s mission. Throughout the year, friends of JBTC help patients and families learn about the educational and resource information JBTC can provide.
Make A Donation
Make a difference. Your charity donation will help give more families the chance to be together longer.
Leave a Legacy
Have you ever considered leaving a gift to charity in your will?
Gifts are a great way of remembering your special occasion, whilst supporting Jersey Brain Tumour Charity.
Lump Sum Donations
Would you like to make a
lump sum donation to
Jersey Brain Tumour Charity?
Find out more
about giving a
Lump Sum Donation.