The Jersey Brain Tumour Charity provides a service that helps brain tumour patients of any age living in Jersey, their families and friends cope physically and emotionally with the changes that inevitably happen because of a brain tumour diagnosis.
1. We provide practical help:
- Home visits
- Assistance with shopping and daily activities
- Help at home
- Access to support groups
- Access to local leisure and social activities
2. We provide emotional support, information and advice:
With more than 130 different types of tumours, we can put you in touch with people who can help you understand the complexities of your tumour and what treatment options are available?
- What symptoms should you be aware of, and how is a brain tumour diagnosed?
- What questions to ask?
- What to expect?
- What online and offline resources are out there for brain tumour patients, families, and friends?
- How to get help from health providers and social services as well as voluntary organisations
- One to one or family sessions with qualified counsellors.
- Bespoke 1:1 coaching
- Back to work advice and support
My Brain Box and brainstrust
About brainstrust brainstrust supports people living with a brain tumour and their loved ones. Their mission is to ensure everyone with a brain tumour is supported and resourced to live the life
Quiz Night is back!!
Due to popular demand, we are delighted to let you know the Quiz is back! Save the date – Wednesday 29th March 2023 in The Boundary, Grainville Playing Fields from
2023 has started really positively year for JBTC!
2023 has started really positively year for JBTC! We are delighted to announce that we have been selected as one of the charities that will benefit from fund raising for