We are always looking for new volunteers.
If you feel you could help in any of the following ways then please call us and we will put you in touch with our team who look after our Volunteers.
Offering practical help can make a real significant difference to a patient and their family and friends !
Volunteers are always needed to assist patients and their families and friends with everyday tasks that may become challenging.
Below is a list of some of ways in which you maybe able to help:
- Driving patients to appointments/meetings /outings
- Help with shopping
- Assisting with housework, washing and ironing
- Transporting children to school and other activities
- Providing time out so patients and carers are not house bound
- Assisting with paperwork and financial and medical matters which can sometimes be daunting, overwhelming and confusing
- Providing company and being somebody to talk to so people do not feel alone
Runs, Walks and Cycle Rides
Our amazing volunteers organise these events.
Check out the news section of our website for further information.
Organise Your Own Event
In addition to raising funds, events also create awareness about the Jersey Brain Tumour Charity and the services we can provide.
Anything from a small activity to a large event creates awareness, raises critical funds, and makes new friends.
Educating people about the many forms of brain tumours is an important part of the Jersey Brain Tumour Charity’s mission. Throughout the year, friends of JBTC help patients and families learn about the educational and resource information JBTC can provide. Some volunteers distribute JBTC leaflets to the local library, General Hospital, clinics, doctor and medical centres and other appropriate public places.
Make a donation
Make a difference. Your charity donation will help give more families the chance to be together longer.
Call us on:
Or email: email@example.com