Augré Physiotherapy are pleased to support Jersey Brain Tumour Charity
Augré Physiotherapy can offer tailored support programmes for those affected by brain tumours, aiming to maximise independence and dignity and reduce the extent to which the illness affects an individual’s physical and emotional wellbeing.
Naturally the treatment required by each person varies but in our small and friendly clinic we offer a range of services including:
• Upper and lower limb strengthening exercises
• Balance, dexterity and flexibility exercises
• Gait re-education and stair practice
• Provision of a home exercise programme to help overcome fatigue and improve endurance
• Pain management
• Liaison with health care professionals
Our clinic offers free parking, lift access and a welcoming atmosphere; however for those who are unable to get to us we can also offer home visits.
For more information on the services Augre can offer you, please visit: