Our Aims and Objectives are to offer :
Practical, emotional and financial support to patients, family, relatives and friends of anyone affected by a brain tumour in Jersey via phone, email,or face to face communication and our local support group.
Promote awareness and provide information about brain tumours to the local Jersey community.
Provide links and access to ‘Local Support Services services for Brain Tumour care via our website:
- local cancer support organisations
- counselling services
- specialist nurses
- benefits and employment advisors
- complementary therapists
- practical support for patients
- social services details; and
- any other appropriate support services available in Jersey
Your fundraising and donations enable us to provide all the services above.